With the unicorn trend upon us, I thought it would be fitting to try and recreate one of my favourite deserts in a fun new way! Its not very hard to make, doesn’t take a lot of time, and tastes delicious!
♡ White Chocolate Melts
♡ Food Colouring
♡ Assortment Of Fun Candies
♡ Parchment Paper
♡ Cookie Sheet
♡ A Butter Knife or Spoon
♡ Small Bowls
♡ 1/2 Teaspoon
– Place a handful or so of the white chocolate melts into a few little bowls. Depending on how many colours you want is how many bowls you’ll need! Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil into each bowl then melt in the microwave until smooth.
– After the chocolate is melted, add the food colouring and make the colours of your choice. Make sure you mix well.
– Cover the cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place a few drops of melted chocolate all over the cookie sheet. Make sure the colours are random, no patterns wanted!
– Use a butter knife or spoon and swirl the chocolate together. Make sure you are mixing just enough to form nice magical swirls. You don’t want to over mix!
– While the chocolate is still warm place your fun candies in random. The messier the better!
– Let the chocolate cool for about an hour or until completely hard!
– Break apart and enjoy!